Use on steak, lamb or chicken to make a Thai salad or other Thai-inspired entree.
1 T minced ginger
2 T chili sauce (like Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce)
2 T lime juice
1 T soy sauce (Tamari makes gluten free!)
1 T garlic oil
1 t coarse sea salt
1. Measure all ingredients into a gallon-sized sealable bag.
2. Seal bag and shake to incorporate ingredients.
3. Add your cut of meat or poultry, get as much air as possible out of the bag, and seal.
4. Squish the marinade around in the bag to make sure the meat is coated.
5. Place on a plate and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight. More tender cuts, poultry and seafood could marinate for an hour.