All photos displayed within this blog were taken by me. If you’d like to use them, please ask for permission.
You can read posts relating to a specific category by clicking on the desired category in the “Guide to My Misadventures” menu. I like to dabble in many things and write posts on varying subjects that I classify by these categories:
- cinema+synopses – blurbs, descriptions, or full storylines (including endings) of movies and t.v. shows
- glimmer&glow – health, fitness, finding confidence in your own physical strength and beauty
- heart+hearth – all about my favorite flavor and the home we share
- land&language – travel and my obsession with French
- mumbles+musings – random thoughts, ideas, and writing snippets that fall more into the creative than any other category
- sow&sew – hobby topics like gardening, crocheting, sewing, etc.
- sustenance+sustainability – eating and living, cooking and baking, in the midst of green practices
- wiggles&whiskers – Shiba Inu sagas and other animal tales
- sparkles – ideas that shine or make me feel good
- splats – mistakes and failures to learn from